August 2, 2008

Tired....

Finished my GP posting today. In fact, it should've ended yesterday but me and my big mouth just said that I wanted to go to Dr. Lim's clinic today in the morning as well. I like his clinic. It's still the same old lovely clinic that I went to since 10 years ago. And Dr. Lim's a really great guy and doctor. Learnt a lot, saw a lot, and so many babies!! *confetti* LOL I like kids. They make me feel at ease at anytime of the day =)

So, for the past few days, I've been at my piano for at least half a day. Why you may ask? Thanks to my "leng lui" Teacher Jasmin (who really isn't very old just so you know...to those who know her LOL and she really should thank me for this publicity), her neverending-last-minute-preparation-for-performances, there's one coming up tomorrow morning. Yawns, it's 8am. Shoot me. And because i like slow songs i.e ballads and all, she chose "Boogie Wonderland" for me and Han Yin. I hate that song since like forever! "boogie wonderla-and" GRRR! And mind you, we learnt the whole 5page-score in only 3 hours, and were only given a day to perfect it. See it? PERFECT it. That's Jasmin. And like I said in my Cbox, my whole skin just peeled off (it hurts, you idiot!) on my index finger, while gliding down. Sigh. I've got to use my finger nails then *rolls eyes*.

I remember the last time I drove a manual car was 2 years ago, while attending driving school and taking the driving exam. After that, I totally retired from such cars and drove only my mum's auto car (besides, it looks hot in red LOL..people notice me=) So when my dad took me out and asked me to drive my cousin's manual kancil (obviously I hated it), it was disastrous. Engine died off thrice in Gurney Drive (!!!!!), I don't know when I should change the gear and bla bla bla. Right, call me a loser. Whatever. It's the 21st century! Who wants a manual car anyway. Blah. So my dad was yelling at me and made me panic everytime i was stuck and I've finally come to the conclusion that I will not ask him to drive with me forever and ever (plus, I haven't spoken a word to him since). But but but, mum took me out today in that dumbass car and I managed to drive from giant to my aunt's. Now that's an achievement =D

Anyways, I'm going back to KL this monday and then, coming back again this coming thursday for another 3 weeks of holidays. Yay! Drums and guitar =) Will update again some time soon.

Ps: Whoever it was that played a prank on me and kar how and made us misunderstood andrew for it, you wait.

No comments: