August 14, 2008

I Did It

This is probably a little random. And I was trying to think of a title for this post and I thought I'd rather not put "random" because I've already done that once. So, whatever to what's up there LOL Plus, I just felt like typing. And blogging is a pretty damn good therapy for anything I'd say =) Have to pick up mum from the airport in half an hour's time. I hate late flights. They make you sleepy *yawns*

Anyway, I managed to drive alone today (hence the title). It is a great feat, at least to me. It's actually my 2nd time, the first being on Tuesday. The first was definitely nerve-racking. This was much better. Now don't give me that look! It's probably an easy-peasy thing to most people, but damn, a manual car AND a non-power steering one ain't easy-peasy at all. I remember driving that horrible vegetable kancil during my driving lessons and they made my back ache. LOL My cousin bro insisted that I drive him around Chulia Street and into Carnarvon Street. He decided that he shall not ever, ever, ever again hop into my car. Serves him right for complaining so much.

China's Yang Wei from the artistic gymnastics won a gold medal today for the all-round individual event. Lovely. Absolutely lovely. PERIOD.


ps: Anybody wants me to drive them? Are you still up for it, kar how? LOL

No comments: