August 25, 2008

All Over Again

It feels like I fell in love with my ex-boyfriend all over again. Like the sparks just flew all over again so instantly. The love rekindled. With Celine Dion's "All Coming Back To Me Now" playing in the air. I think about the times we spent together so much that I wasn't myself at all. I am all crazy again!

My ex-boyfriend just happens to be......Sailormoon!!!

LOL

I really have to thank Kelly for lending me her Sailormoon DVDs. Although it wasn't the exact full collection that I was hoping to get, but she had the 5th, final season, Sailorstars. I have not seen the final season before because it was never aired on tv, and I doubt it would ever be aired again because Sailormoon (it seems) is history, lame and only meant for girls. I understand its a shojo anime but even girls like shonen animes! GRrrrr... Is there any justice in the world? Sigh. And then I spent my whole week watching and watching, and downloading their songs. Oh my god, it is so good. I'm sorry I shan't (ever, I think) find another who shares the same passion for Sailormoon as much as I do, other than Kelly. LOL. And I'm glad that despite the fact we're both already in our 20s, Sailormoon is still hot in our socks babe! =D

Anyone, anyone please please please. If you ever happen to see a Sailormoon DVD on sale by the road, in pasar malams, in vcds and dvds shops, call me! Then get it for me! I'll pay you back! I promise :X eheehe..ok i'll pay you back. Original ones are easy to get. It's the pirated ones I'm after. Shoot me. They're really expensive ok, the original ones. Damn!

Naoko Takeuchi started writing them in 1992. The first BM translation reached Malaysian shores in 1996. Come to think of it, I don't quite remember how I was introduced to it. Gasp. I know, it is just destiny that we both met. LOL. Picked up my first book when I was in standard 5, which means it was year 1998 (if my calculations are right). Then tv3 was airing Sailormoon every Saturday morning, and I would take the time to tape them up (it used to be VCR LOL). I was such a fan that I even had my mum buy me a Sailormoon bag while we were holidaying in Haatyai * grins *. Plus, while at a mall shopping there, I saw this other really cute Sailormoon bag with a really cool tag of Sailormoon and I just plucked it out. HAHAHAH.. XD I collected all the comic books, I have them all in a row. I kept it from my mum that I used to sneak out of class to the school's bookshop to buy every new Sailormoon colouring book there was and I collected their erasers, stamps, letter sets etc etc. Phew! Now you know where all my money went =)



My favourite character, Sailormoon aka Usagi aka Princess Serenity aka Serena =)


Top row: Diana (cat) and Luna P, Sailorstar Fighter (love him/her!!), Princess Kakyu, Sailorstar Healer, Sailorstar Maker

2nd row fr top: Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Pluto

3rd row: Sailor Venus, Sailor Chibi Chibi, Tuxedo Mask!

Bottom 2nd row: Sailor Mars, Moon, Sailor Mercury and Luna (cat)

Last row: Sailor Chibimoon and Sailor Saturn

AHHHHH!!! Love them all!! The Sailormoon frenzy's back!



9 comments:

K e L s said...

OMG!!!! ex-bf? Muahahaha!!! CuTey~! Anyway, u're welcome and i'll try 2 gt d dvds for u k....Muahaha! Happy?

cmei said...

gosh.. tot wat all over again... sailormoon...aaaa... kg n u gonna hate me for saying this.. err i cant stop myself to ask u this ques>>"don't u think sailormoon have chicken legs?" dun kill me... wahaha..

Unknown said...

sailormoon doesnt have chicken legs!! omg..papa =( sailormoon is my idol!!! long live sailormoon! =D

cmei said...

wahaha,.,, i know u will hv big reaction towards this.. i think if u c my blog.. is ur turn laugh at my latest post... my link>> predictional.iloveblog.com

this blogspot will activated next month.. still doin my header
laziness drag my work.. haha..

Unknown said...

ahaha papa n ronan...like kau gay AHAHHAA =D
eh i like ur header! teach me how to do!! i wana do also. mine a bit plain lah =(

cmei said...

that header i curi picture from internet then i go to edit.. i put in the pictures lo,.. iloveblog gonna end soon... wen i use this blogspot.. haha.. will b the header sendiri buat.. that time u can comment..
apala my ronan mana gay... he is forever my ronan.. if he gay... is gay feeling means happy :D

Unknown said...

??? meaning u wana switch to blogspot d? no i meant papa ur a guy then u like ronan ma. so both of u like kau gay ahahaha funny. gay also means happy. so it works both ways =)

cmei said...

ooo.. got blogspot since last year.. but i neva update... only update iloveblog.. which is >>> predictional.iloveblog.com

but iloveblog got limited bandwidth.. da bandwidth now habis soon.. so i jus go back to my blogspot n kemaskini abit lo.. then i will blog.. lol

haha.. ronan wont gay wif me.. papa spot other to gay wif next time

Unknown said...

oooo i see...so then what's ur blogspot's add? meaning iloveblog closing down soon ya?

ahhaa when u find ur new gay partner, do tell me ok! i'd like to meet my new "mother" LOL