August 7, 2008

Hollywood in IMU

Another really hilarious and entertaining thing happened today. It wasn't all that bad afterall my day. We had BS today and we had to break some bad news to the patients. Our SPs were extremely good actors and actresses I must admit. And they definitely should not be deprived of an Oscar award, or at the least an Oscar nomination. LOL. We had that really nice Indian uncle (which I'm sure everyone knows), one Chinese lady, and our ever famous Lina, that half Malay, half Chinese lady, or god knows what race she is, who can really cry, really seduce you, and damn, she can rip you apart.

The Indian uncle was just being plain nice. Khine and Michelle had him (Khine's being a smarty pants LOL). And then, next in line was supposed to be me and Lip Jeen and we were both so worried and anxious that we might get Lina. Thank god, it wasn't her. Oh my god, she was crying when Lip Jeen delivered the news to her. Seriously, these people...And then, it was my turn. I knew it! I got scenario 4, which means I have to tell her that she is HIV +ve. She wasn't taking it seriously at all! And when she kept touching my hands, I couldn't stop laughing. So did the rest of the class. LOL Too bad I'm straight, otherwise....XD

The funniest of all was Soo Han's turn. Indeed, he got Lina. The drama queen. She came in, and called herself Lola. Ok. That was just the beginning of it.

Soo Han: So how should I address you?

Lola: Call me Lola. What about you? (add in the seducing voice)

Soo Han: Oh I'm Soo Han

Lola: Soo Han? Soo Han Soo Han..So difficult to remember lah. Like Dr. Robert, Robert Robert so easy to remember. Nevermind lah, I call you Simon (all burst out laughing). Ok ah, Simon? Simon nice lah!!!

Soo Han: Ah, er, erm......

Lola: Okla, Simon lah. Aiyah, easier ma...

Then bla bla bla..(not so interesting facts)

Soo Han: So, why have you come in today? (or something like that)

Lola: I have fever lor, soar throat, and ah, I lost weight ah! Can you see, see, see all my bones here? So obvious hor! You looking or not?! See where I point?!

Soo Han: ahhh yaya, looking, looking..

Lola: Eh, but ah, they say like that very sexy ohhh..sexy ah? sexy or not Simon? (Hooi Hooi was laughing mad)

Soo Han: Ya ya, sexy (LOL)

And then later, she was scolding Soo Han cos he kept stammering (cos she was making us laugh too much!) and said he isn't as good as Dr. Robert or something lah.

Lola: Why you moving away from me? You scared of me is it? Aiyah! Dr. Robert also not like that! I move closer to him, he move more closer to me summore! Aiyer, so cute la he! So handsome! Eh eh, you got one mole here! (points to Soo Han's mole) Aiyer, so cute la! (giggles) U'd be more sexy if you were a girl LOL. (Soo Han stammering again) Why you so like that wan?! Where's Dr. Robert?! He got other patients is it?

Soo Han: Ahh, yaya. But he's very EAGER to see you also la

(LOL)

Then, so on and so forth. Couldn't remember all the other details but these were the really funny ones. We couldn't stop laughing for at least 5 minutes. Hooi Hooi's turn was next. Hers was really funny too but not as memorable as Soo Han's of course. Damn silly.

So, that wraps up our rotation postings! Finally done with it =) 3 weeks of holidays, here I come! Whoo hoooo! =D

No comments: