August 12, 2008

Weirdly Weirdish Weird!

I had a really weird dream last night. I mean really weird. I woke up and damn! It actually felt good but it was one of the most awkward dream I ever had. Excuse me, but it is definitely NOT about sex and mind you, I don't have wet dreams like guys do (whatever the hell they dream of anyway LOL).

I've actually had a couple of really weird and funny dreams in the past and everytime I tell them about it (i.e. Cat, Mei, EC etc etc), they'd just laugh their heads off and call me an idiot for it. I remember once I had a dream about Raymond Lam "Lam Fung" and Moses Chan "Chan Hou" (definitely two of my favourite TVB actors of all time!). They were both fighting over me! LOL Yeah, laugh all you want but hey, I woke up with a smile =D Ok, maybe I acted like a bitch in my own dream but heck, it felt exceptionally good to have two hot guys that you really adore going after you. LOL.

Nevermind the past, back to my current silly little dream....

*drums roll*

TADAAA!!!

I got married! LOL.....LOL

I could'nt exactly see his face, it was really vague, but I think he actually looks really good. I mean you know, tall and fit and he wasn't Chinese. Caucasian I think? *slurps* LOL
When he first popped the question (sounds so Hollywood movie LOL), I didn't immediately said yes (but of course) but when he started with all his smoochie-smoochie stuff, which I am not disclosing in here (NO WAY), I just literally melted and died. Instantaneously. My heart just fell out of place.
Then the next thing was, I was in my wedding gown, which was in this beautiful pastel green that I really liked. And the aisle and all. It was amazingly extraordinary and really, really, really beautiful. I mean who wouldn't feel like they're on top of the world really? You're marrying the very person whom you know loves you so much and maybe even more than you love him. LOL

And then,

I woke up, felt like pee-ing. DAMN. It was I think, 530am. So I went to the toilet and was trying to recall the whole dream. Then, I went back to sleep.

And it continues!! ^__^

My husband somehow just disappeared in this continuation of the dream. And guess who came out? You wouldn't believe it. It must be too much of Olympics. Too much of badminton. LOL Of all the cute guys in the Olympics that I could've have, it was none other than...Lee Chong Wei???!!!!! OMG. Shoot me in the head. NO. I WAS NOT IN LOVE WITH HIM. AND AM NOT.

Somehow, I was back in school, still married. Weird, but yes. So basically, I was a 20 year old, married to a pretty hot husband, but still stuck in form 5?? Yeah. And then, the whole national badminton team came along to our school (CLS LOL). And the girls were all going ga-ga (god knows who they were going gaga over considering the fact that they were all uncles). Then my teacher asked who wanted to volunteer to get some papers signed by the team, and everybody yelled my name (because I was a newlywed). So I went up and Lee Chong Wei wanted to take a pic with me! *jaw drops* You could tell the girls were aiming their weapons at me.

Then my alarm rang. And I woke up. I didn't know what to make out of my 2nd dream. LOL
Seriously, it could've been better if it was Michael Phelps rather than Lee Chong Wei?! =S

I better get going. Artistic gymnastics is waiting for me! WHoooo hoooOO!! =D



No comments: