August 7, 2008

People People People!

Some people are just plain weird you know. And obnoxious. And rude. And a total bitch.

I met two really weird people that pissed me off today. One was next to me, sitting at Gate 33, waiting to board Firefly back to Penang. And it's a she. Sad to say yes, she just destroyed the very essence that built the foundation of feminity. OK, maybe I exaggerated a little. But still, she's a total bitch. I wanted to go to the bathroom, 5 minutes before boarding time. I had two bags with me, one was my laptop bag, so I had to back carry it, the other was a hand luggage. And since I obviously could not pee while holding to my hand carry and both the laptop bag, I decided to ask her if she could keep an eye on my hand carry. I asked in a really polite manner ok (even more so than with my parents damn it). Guess what, she just turned around, glanced at me, nod her head once, and turned back to continue reading her book. I was like WTF???!! She so unwillingly agreed! Argh, whatever lah! Since I really had to pee, so I guess I sincerely do need her unwillingly-given help.

The next weird person I met today was on the plane. This old, Chinese uncle sat next to me. Before the plane took off (it was still on the runway), he switched on the lights on top of him cos he wanted to read his newspaper. I was sitting really still, wasn't at all fidgety. Then just before it finally took off, he switched off his lights, and turned on mine for me cos I was taking a novel out to read. I was of course feeling all grateful and was all smiley at him, and said "ahhh, thank you uncle". And guess what he did, he turned to me, gave me a blank stare, and turned back to face the window. ????!!!!!! Not even a "you're welcome" or "no prob" ??!!! GEeeee...people have no manners at all! What did their parents teach them? Damn it.

So I thought to myself, whatever lah. And that bitch had to sit on my left. GRRRRR!! I'm just glad I'm brought up well (or at least I'd like to think so of myself).

Anyways, I gave it some thought. And realized that it has given me much more heartache than happiness. So maybe, i should just let it go and let it be. If it ever does happen, I'm sure it will. And if it doesn't, then I know that mine is still out there somewhere. Eventually. ..

No comments: