August 8, 2008

Ready...Go!

Can't wait for tonight! The official opening ceremony of the Beijing Olympic Games! =D *confetti* I'm looking forward to my all-time favourite event, rhythmic gymnastic especially (can't wait can't wait can't wait!!), and also football, basketball, swimming, diving, synchronized swimming, badminton (although I have to admit that I somehow feel very strongly about our Malaysian team not being able to bring home the coveted gold medal we've all been waiting for sadly) and etc etc.

It has been almost 3 months since one of the biggest disaster in the world strike China. And a much worthy applause to them for the fast recovery and now, bringing us the much awaited Olympic Games 2008 =)

It's somehow rather ironic that I do actually like sports when it comes to watching them being played live when I'm not even an active person at all. Beats me why LOL

Olympic Olympic!! Malaysia Boleh? (question mark)

1 comment:

K e L s said...

MaBeL, mIs U le....