August 25, 2008

The End To A Beginning

Alas, the closing ceremony of the Beijing Olympic Games 2008. It has been a spectacular ride, the past 16 days. Absolutely phenomenal. Stunning. Engaging. Inspiring. Brilliant. Depressing. Disappointing. Ok, period. You get the idea. I remembered my face being glued to the tv 24/7, no matter what the event was, no matter if I understood the rules of the game, no matter who's the last man standing on the winning podium and no matter if there was any hot guy or not. Ok, scratch that LOL.

Anyways, I still think artistic gymnastic was the best, then rhythmic gymnastic, then swimming, then synchronized swimming, then weightlifting (I like hearing them roar LOL), then diving and blah blah. Badminton is last on the list! Total garbage.

I was watching the closing ceremony last night and ahhh!! My David Beckham =) *melts* OOooOo and Lee Hom. Sigh. Plus, I am so looking forward to London's Olympics!




David David David!


I realized I haven't quite made a review on another important person yet. Another hearthrobe of mine. =P I don't think I need to say much anyway. An Olympic history. A historic feat. 8 golds. All in one bag. An official website of his own. My personal superhero, with a great bod to boot LOL I present to you,
M
ICHAEL PHELPS!



Enough said. To London, we go!! =D Counting down the 4 years that is to come. Geeez, I'm a graduate by then already. Scary. Anyway, London!


ps: I had a dream again. Rascal Flatts (another favourite of mine) came to school to perform! I was in front! Then, I couldn't see if it was either Jay, Joe, or Gary who invited me up to perform with them! *gasp*

No comments: