August 4, 2008

Ordinary day

SIGH. I am back in KL. Yep, not a very happy thought. Then again, look on the brighter side. I'm going home again this Thursday, for another 3 weeks of holiday. LOL Right, slap me. It's only 3 days here in KL. =D My flight got delayed today by the way. Hate it.

On to a happier note, my manual-car-driving-skills is getting a little bit better and maybe it isn't that impossible lah. I just like making a big fuss out of things. And no, I'm still not talking to my dad. I'll just wait till he shows a little bit of remorse. HAHA. Right, "anak derhaka". Tell me bout it. Patience is a virtue =) At the end of the day, mum's still the best (sorry lah, a bit sexist here LOL). Always patient, always supportive, never negative (dad should not read this post).

Ahhh!! And I failed to meet up with Hui Li before she left yesterday =( Booohooo to me. Why didn't we spend a little more time together while she was still here? But don't you see how time flies? She's been back here for a year already. Then again, look at the amount of time we managed to spend with each other. Sigh. Blame it on bad timing. And partly, my busy schedule too. Sobs. I miss you Li! Come home again soon! And I will keep at my promise of spending 80% of my time with you the next year you're back. Love you till death do us part!!! *hugs*

You know what they say about how you'd only know a person truly when you start living with them? That is so correct. I'm no amateur at this. And I've witnessed first hand what it means. So true =)

Anyways (I seem to like "anyways"), I need to rejuvenate myself a little before the start of tomorrow. Yawns. Patho lab. Should've skipped it. Damn. I know I haven't update on my performance yet. Soon, when the pics come in.

ps: Good luck MZ for your exam =)

No comments: