July 30, 2008

The Apple Of Our Eyes

My cousin sister came home last weekend. We were all so thrilled about it cos it has been almost a year since we last saw her. And the thing is, she brought her little baby back! Ok, maybe we were all more excited and anxious over the little girl, but still, it's a welcome-home event worth celebrating! =D

Little Kar Cheng is almost 7 months now and she looks so much like her dad! Plus, the thought of me being an aunt (though it sounds a bit old), is most fascinating! =) But ain't I a sassy young aunt? LOL Right, self-praise is no praise. Heee!

I remember trying to test her grasping reflex HAHA (from what we learnt in lecture). No worries, she has it all =) From grasping, to smiling, to sucking (she sucks almost everything! including my pig LOL)..

They left on Sunday =( Don't know when we'll be seeing them again. Sigh. Soon, I hope.



That's the toy phone she loves sucking. =D

I watched Dark Knight already! And it is so good!! Heath Ledger left such a legacy that I'm sure will never be forgotten. Christian Bale's performance as Batman was absolutely stunning as well. Maggie Gyllenhaal was ok..Aaron Eckhart was good (just a tad sad he was going to be Two Face in the following shows) and Gary Oldman has always been great at what he does anyway LOL. There was so much of suspense in the air, what with the high-pitched strings at one point of the movie. A 10/10 ratings!

Anyways, I won't bore you any further with my petty little details. Gotta go read up on Kawasaki disease and smoking (my GP gave me homework -__-).

No comments: