August 15, 2008

Extraodinaire!

This was China's artistic gymnastic team winning the gold medal yesterday. A distinctive moment to be proud of! =D



Today's another spectacular day. Both gold and silver medal of the all-around individual event for the artistic gymnasts went to Nastia (for Anastasia) Liukin and Shawn Johnson (my very own favourite girl!). The bronze went to Yang Yilin of China, again, very proud of her. Liukin just pushed it to the limits for Johnson. And Johnson, despite being the World Champion, had to settle for a silver medal (damn!). Ok, she was really good. If there was one thing I like about her is well of course, her beautiful line, her graciously elegant moves, her exceptionally good technique and definitely, HER LEGS!!! I'm sorry I could never have such legs. Sigh.

Johnson was fantastic as well. I just love her to bits! Every bit! =D Gee I sound desperate. And that sounds so wrong. LOL. Anyways, she's just a wonder to watch and even though Liukin beat her today, she's still my number one gymnast! =D Plus Cheng Fei *grins*

Yang Yilin was good today. But her floor exercise were a little disappointing. I don't know what happen but she did a hell of a good job. No step-outs, no mistakes, CLEAN. But the judges only awarded her a 15.000 while both Liukin and Johnson had 15.525 (they were both unstoppable though). Then again, China should be very very proud.



Tell me that isn't pretty. I wished i could split in the air as well =( And those legs...CHOP THEM OFF!!!

I love Shawn Johnson!!!!

No comments: