July 1, 2008

Post-exams

Exams are officially over. Wait. Maybe not. I still have my selective exams to go. And maybe EOS 5 in the next 6 months. Then again, who cares bout selectives. I mean I do since it carries a certain percentage for EOS 5 (I have such messy brains). And EOS 5 is well, considerably still quite far ahead and maybe not too far either. But let's just finish one thing at a time.


Summative was over. I definitely did not work as hard as I did for all previous summatives and exams. I don't know. Maybe it's getting a bit too much to handle (whoever said medicine was easy). And the post-exam fever immediately sanked in. Went home and gobbled down loads of good food. I mean LOADS. My belly is already showing itself =( Sighs. We celebrated my birthday and mum's too. Her's belated, mine in advance. It's a depressing thought that my 20th this year would be in vista here. I mean, can it get any more pathetic??!!


Daddy's little girl

Mummy and me

Met up with Siao Wei as well. Still as bubbly as always =) Thank you siao po for the gift! Love that gloss from Lancome Paris =D I want a Mac one next year. LOL (too much to ask for. tsktsk)

And I coincidentally bumped into Mou Zheng at New World Park! Still the same =)

A very big thank you to Sooi who's done so much for me today. She bought me 2 pieces of cake; Tiramisu and Chocolate to sorta celebrate my birthday in advance cos she'll be in penang then already. And she bought me (.....) nevermind that, and a apple-scented candle which I really like =) Then we headed over to pasar malam for a fiesta to satisfy our roaring appetite and ended up eating so much! Then we headed back to vista for my cake cutting ceremony =D hahahah!





Stupidly ugly


Poor child deprived of cakes and oh-so-fattening-yet-extremely-delicious foods

For that, I am truly thankful to this absolutely wonderful friend cum sis of mine =) Definitely something I'd remember forever.

Since I should not be studying anything at all for now (theoretically and literally speaking in my context), I am planning to enjoy as much as possible. Just a tad sad that Sooi's going back on thursday already and noone's accompanying me throughout this post-exam period. Hopefully my dvds'd serve me well.

Tomorrow might be an interesting one too =)

No comments: