July 20, 2008

Procrastination!

My grand uncle just passed away this morning. My heart goes out to my "yi poh" and my aunts. Although I barely know him, our families rarely meet up and all, but my condolence reaches out to them. RIP.

Anyway, I'm about to go to KKB in 20 minutes time. And I hate it. The nurses' hostel isn't in a very good condition just so you know. I'm not being a princess here. And everyone's been complaining. So shut up. And the fact that i have to wake up 7am for the next 3 days, and stick around the hospital till 430pm for the next 3 days just kills the last living daylight out of me. Sigh. Hate it. For now, Vista seems like heaven (at least for once).

I hope time moves exceptionally swiftly for the next 3 days. Sigh =( And that Dr. Lim doesn't kill us all. I don't like her. GRR...

No comments: