July 2, 2008

The Exploding Belly

Ugh..my stomach is on the verge of bursting. No. More like there's a detonator fixed in it and it's just gonna give its way anytime soon. My god. All my diet-crashing and weight-watching and the excruciating pain top up with the pain-staking efforts of trying to shed the pounds and holding back myself while I watch eagerly as my favourite foods passed me by, IS CURRENTLY DOWN THE STUPID DRAIN. I mean not that I'm exceedingly fat and all, but you know that's what girls do best. And you can never stop a girl or lady or woman from her trying-to-lose-weight scheme. DAMN.

To start it off, the guilt hasn't even left my bleeding heart since I took the tiramisu and chocolate cake last night. And to add to that already alarming weight that I've been gaining for the past months, there was blackforest cake this noon, specially bought for our birthday girl, Shelva. And due to my extremely, utterly greedy behaviour, I took an enormous piece out of it. Enough is enough. Then again, maybe not quite. Italiannese came banging at my doorstep just an hour ago. Sooi, her mum and me ate so much that it felt like it was our last meal on my graciously, beautiful earth. Sigh.

Clams.

Grilled chicken.

Garlic chicken pizza.

Salad.

Capuccino pie.

Yes. All of which is an absolute hazard to my weight. To OUR weight. Just shoot me in the head. But I swear, that capuccino pie we had for desert was undeniably scrumptious. Yum!! But I'm betting that only a 100km worth of jogs and runs, top it up with 10 hours of calories-burning exercise would be able to shed it all off. MMmhmm.

But then again, how can anyone complain when there's good food? And for a person like me, food is in my blood, in my soul. I live for food. That's it. It's my very weakness. Sigh.

A huge thank you to aunty, who paid for the exceptionally expensive meal (at least to me) and thanks to Sooi who bought my groceries for me =) I seriously don't know what I'd do without you. Have a safe journey home tomorrow and I'll see you either when I'm back in pg or when we're both back here. =D Love you tonnes! *hugs n kisses*

No comments: