July 18, 2008

Up Down Left Right - Which?!

Yeah i seem like i'm pretty lost, eh? *Sulks*

I remember telling the girls "Eh, nobody sulks past 12am today ok?!"

Ok. Exam results were released today. 1130am. Damn. And we thought we might want to scramble to the Aquaria in KLCC right after my stupid selective's exam (I hope Dr. Ranjit doesn't read blogs LOL awww he's such a sweetheart!) and coming back to IMU to collect the slip later in the noon. Nobody there anymore to ask "how'd you do?" and you'd probably have to reply "Shut up, you arse. I'm trying to open it!" (ok maybe I ain't that harsh hahah). So anyways, we decided not to carry on with the plan cos we'd probably have our minds wandering off and thinking how we did throughout the visit. We headed for Dim Sum instead! =)

Came back to IMU 1130am sharp. A few smiling faces. A few bland faces. A few not-so-excited ones. A train of thoughts passed through my head. I don't think I'd fail. But then again, the world is full of surprises. Anything can happen. What the hell. What if I'm among the 14 people who failed? What if it isn't up to my satisfaction? What if it was lesser than what i deserved? What if what if what if what if. SHUT UP!

Came back to vista. Tore it apart. SIGH. I passed. I guess it was almost as I expected it to be. Feedback wasn't very great. So I would've guessed it anyway. But it's good. It's good, as mum says. It's all that she wants. And she's proud (I love you mum). But you know how you wished it was of a better grade? I mean you always hope and hope and hope for the better despite already expecting what is to come. And then, that dash of reality strikes at you. And you go "Oh, ok...mmmm I don't know".

Anyways, I should be glad. I really should. I should be proud of myself having thus achieve this far. And i survived! =) Maybe I'd work a little harder for EOS 5. Say only lah. Later all down the drain XD

No comments: