July 23, 2008

Times Square

I actually just got back from Kuala Kubu Bharu (KKB) and i am just freakingly tired and exhausted from the 3 days of hospital posting. Yeah, tell me bout my career geeee..

Anyways, I'm not here for an update on KKB just yet. Haven't got some of the pics quite ready to be posted. Since i have the pics for our CLS outing last Saturday at Times Square, i shall first let known to the world what we, bunch of psychotic, insane, crazily silly shopping queens (so i just discovered our hidden talents LOL) did then =)

As Malaysians as we are, half the bunch were late. I wasn't, mind you =D Took our lunch at Food and Tea Hong Kong Restaurant or Shop. Sort of a Kim Gary thingy although i have to admit Shelva and i were rooting for Japanese food (however, it was rather expensive). Cat and i didn't like our noodles though. But we liked our dessert! =D

Then, we went on and on shopping like some seriously-deprived-of-clothes girls. LOL And i didn't know ET and EC were our reigning shopping queens. My god. Everything in Times seemed FOC haha. I bought an anklet and a top, which Cat and Shel bought too. Only that mine was turqouise. =)


Cat and I both trying out our tops! =D


Free vanilla ice-cream and soya bean. How cheap can things get LOL



From left: Shelva, Cmei, Elaine C, Catherine, Me, Cheryl, Elaine T.


Had a really great time catching up with the guys. It's been a long, long while. And as I'm sitting here looking into the future of where we'd be and what we'd be and how we'd look like, I'm sure we'd still be the same - the same old girly girls we once were in school and that manic lot who're all out to conquer the horizon (abit of a dramatic effect here LOL)

KKB'd be up soon, once i get my head straight. =D

No comments: