July 10, 2008

A Day Worth Remembering

Yes, I'm officially 20 now. Not YET 21. But will be soon =)

Mum called me up just before she went to bed to wish me happy birthday. That was before it was 12am. Hui Li wished me on msn =) Then MZ on fb and a few others. And then at 12am, messages started pouring in. Teeheee! I thought none would rmb. Maybe I exaggerated it. I thought FEW would remember. Here's the many people I have to thank for making the day a great one, my very first birthday away from home, a blessed one and a wonderful one =)

Surin: I know you started it all, you planned it all. And you got your mum to drop us at secret recipe. Although your acting wasn't that of a hollywood standard (LOL it was pretty shitty you know), but I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the kindness you have shown to me, not only on my birthday but for my whole 2 years here. I love your bracelet! =)

Michelle: Miss Gayathri (I love calling you that. Or Rajaretnam, your father LOL), you weren't a very great actress yourself and in fact you ruined their plan LOL but you know how much I really want to thank you for the Pride and Prejudice (it's perfect. PERFECT!), the sleepover, the dinner that Phoebe made, the comfortable bed, the maggi mee breakfast and milo, the tea, the curry puffs and all. And also I have to thank your mum and dad. The walk around Country Heights, with Mr Koh and a whole lot of dogs, and some cina ah pek yelling at us. HAHAHA. And thank you for the cake at secret recipe =) I read your letter and I trully forgive you for running low on cash. It made me feel so divine and angelic =) Thank you for EVERYTHING. I've got your back, and I know you've got mine =) Love you.

Shelva: Thanks for being part of the plan as well. Whack Mich for ruining part of it. Thanks for the cake too. Thanks for the soon-to-be-received handphone pouch all the way from Hong Kong. LOL Thanks for coming over for Kajang satay with Praveen =)

Sooi: I already thanked you. No need for a second time LOL

Siao Wei: I also did previously.

Lameena: Thank you for that beautiful little bear you bought me. Loved it. His name is Pudding by the way LOL

Fen, NC, CJ: I already thanked you guys. But you left for gentings this morning without telling me! ARGHH!! I don't have class today, you know! =(

Danis: LOL thank you for singing me the birthday song. It wasn't very nice but hahaha..=D And thank you for the failed surprise you ought to have given me if it wasn't because I went over to Mich's. Plus the cake! You just had to buy me a chocolate cake to add on to my already excessive weight. But again, thank you.

Carrie, Christopher: Thank you for the pig. Very funny *smirks* Wait till I get home.

Aunts, Jeunn Ling: Thank you for the ang pau! =DDDD Enough for my shopping spree =)

Everyone who text messaged me: I can't name everyone. But you know who you are.
Can't wait to see all of you =)

Everyone who sent me a wall post on fb: Thank you so much!

Great but tiring day indeed =)

Mum's buying me an ice cream cake when I get back this weekend. HEEEEE!!! =D

ps: No thank yous for you this year, kar how. I still can't comprehend the fact that you...NEVERMIND. I hold you to your words of 2 westlife tickets in malaysia, a dinner/lunch, and a soft toy. NO TEDDY BEARS. And it's got to be something cute. *grins*

No comments: