July 16, 2008

Shopping!

Phew! I just got back from my beloved home in Penang. It was just this wonderful shopping experience free of guilt and all the petty little worries of exams and all. It isn't like I don't have any exams coming up soon, in fact i have one this coming friday, which however i'm sad to say that i'm not studying for it at all yet. Then again, I haven't felt so much of a stress-free shopping day in a long, long time coming.


Bought a long-sleeve top from nichii


Bought a pair of jeans from MnG =))))


Bought a pair of sandals


Bought a skirt from seed =DDDDD


These are for myself.


Mum bought a jacket for herself and a long sleeve top also from nichii =DDD


Dad bought a pair of shoes, 2 shirts from padini XDDD


All in one day. Yes. LOL


That's it. No more shopping until Chinese New Year, you stupid child (from the voice in my head) LOL


Anyways, came back here. Has not been very good the way things have turned out to be. As much as I hate to admit it, i miss Fen. I miss how we always have dinner together with NC although they'd be sitting 10 feet away from me, I miss how much of a noise Dee Dee makes. I miss how they'd be laughing their heads off from next door. I miss how I'd always complain about "that bitch" to her. (I hate admitting it cause she keeps bugging me to tell her how much i miss her..stupid woman). And the whole place is such a filth. And i'm so tired of being the only one cleaning up the place when i'm not the only living habitant here. So basically it's like coming back from heaven to hell. That'd explain everything. Sigh. I guess I can't change some people.


Finished our presentation today. What a relief! All my public speaking skills have gone down the drain and so i realised today. And i tend to run out of breath easily. Wonder how I'd fair when it comes to kissing my husband in the not so distant future. HAHAHA. Scratch that!!!!!! XD


Friday's the exam. Not very enthusiastic about it as you can see. Not all racked up for it also. I really should start I think. 10 notes. 20 OBA and 2 SAQ. Plus, results this friday. OMG. 14 people failed. I just hope i'm not one of them. Dear god, have mercy on me. =)


Just a little something i took out of my pathetic vista windows. Guess what it is!!! yay it's a moon!!! ( i know i'm lame, you bitch LOL)

No comments: