November 25, 2008

There And Back Again

It is depressing to think that i won't be going home until a month later, which is exactly on christmas eve. Even then, i've thought about not going back for christmas too until my crazy exams are over but then again, i suppose it's too much to ask of myself considering the fact that i've actually never been away from home for more than a month (i somehow have to go back once every three weeks or two, which means being away for month is a pretty damn good achievement now) and i just can't bear to spend christmas away from home and alone here in sad, depressing KL.

What's more disappointing is that i can't attend Jasmin's charity concert on Dec1 and i would really love to perform for her and be involve in such various ways! I miss being on centre-stage. I even missed attending Priscilla's charity concert and i missed all the ballet performances (Cyn's Paquita, Fame, Mamma Mia etc etc)! All because of the very fact that i am no longer in penang. Life isn't fair at all, is it? I mean these are things that i'm really passionate about and what the hell now.

I think i don't have a life right now. I will have one soon, but not yet. Not until this madness is over that i can fly, high hiGH HIGH up into the sky!! Ok i need to come down now. But you get the idea of how excited i am to get rid of this seriously. All i'm saying is my life right now revolves around going back and forth to uni, having lunch and dinner which is the only time my thoughts aren't with the piles of notes that fill up half my study table, and trying to get ahead of time just so i can finish studying within this utterly, unbelievably, crazily and insanely short period of time that has been allocated.

Life at home is so much better. I just wish that i never have to grow up. I have an effin' mock osce coming up this friday and nothing's going in my head and i need to make time to read my stupid csu notes and on top of it, do revision because this is the only time that i can do so.

MY GOD! My life is just so pathetic and i think i'm going berserk! Maybe i have schizophrenia.

No comments: