November 14, 2008

Drained

I am just so tired this whole week through. Completely drained. Utterly exhausted. Speechless. So were all the previous weeks since sem5 started. Last week was more bearable because mum was here with me. I could just forget how ruthless life can be at times when she's around me. Good things always come to an end too soon i always say. And so it did.

It actually isn't about being really busy that i had to hustle here and there every second of the day. It was more like being mentally exhausted from all the stress of getting things done on time, trying to study, trying to do pbls, trying to prepare for mock osce, trying to read everything under the sun, trying to pay attention in class when sleep is so scarce and just trying to do everything right! I mean i'm trying real hard to stay focused and just study but all i can think of is post-exam, what mich, surin and i'd be doing and all the fun i'd have at home! Going ballet with Siao Wei, hanging out with Sooi, and spending so much time with mum n dad and watching tv for infinite hours! Now i can't even sit down quietly to read my notes that i have to have my laptop on and play any movie even if it means i've watched it a hundred times. I am scared. I am nervous about eos 5. But i'm just not doing anything at all! I just simply, cannot comprehend the fact that i have such limited time to read 10 systems and i'm still really slacking here. I'm stressing so hard that my hair keeps falling off (literally!) and i'm putting on so much of weight and my pimple keeps popping out after one another. Just cut me some slack seriously.

Why can't life be much easier?!

And i'm so caught up with everything that's moving on earth that i forgot about surin's birthday and i felt really bad. Sorry again surin! But you know why lah *grins* Big present awaits you =D

Photoshoot was ok. Something else happened and i wasn't happy about it at all. I will not allow anyone to push me around again. I will tell you that i don't like it when i don't like it. I'm just so tired of getting frustrated for not being able to tell people what i feel and think just because i hate upsetting them. One lesson learnt: stand up for yourself.

Sigh. Anyways, i'll upload some pics which i took with mum when she was here the other day. It's from my new camera =) And i really should get going now.

No comments: