November 26, 2008

Tagged by Joon

6 Things i'm passionate about

1. Music
Which includes playing the piano, practising my terrible violin skills and guitar and performing! And singing (i might not have celine dion's vocal cords, or whitney houston's, but it's not like the world would crumble apart when i start singing, so haha) I say, no music, no life!

2. Dancing
Definitely ballet, my all-time favourite classical dance =) Despite my not-so-perfect physique for ballet, i still love it. Love ballroom dancing too! I have to thank Mich for this because she suggested i do ballroom dancing for my first elective and i absolutely fell in love with it ie waltz, tango!

3. Movies, TV or any kind of entertainment that helps to perk up my sad, dull life =) And again, no tv, no life!

4. Westlife. Need i explain more? I mean if you don't know how insanely i am in love with these lads, then you don't know me at all. Seriously.

5. Novels. Only good books. I tend to keep only the good ones =)

6. Shopping. I'm a little divided on this. I tend to have a special certain day where i'd go crazy which is when the intense shopping craze sets in and that's when i really really need to buy a pair of shoes, clothes and all. LOL.

7. I'd add football as an extra one here. Not that i follow closely each and every match from the EPLs and Champion Leagues and what other leagues there are, but my favourite team has always been Manchester United. I give credit to my cousin bro who kept going "goal goal goal!" in my face ages ago and when he had David Beckham's face plastered all over his wall. And no, my cousin bro isn't gay you baboon. I like the other teams for their good-looking players but that's just about it. There's just something about ManU.

6 Books i read recently

no i'm not taking into account those freakin medical textbooks that i read. They're not books. They're encyclopedias. Which means, they're impossible.

1. 5 people you meet in heaven by Mitch Albom

2. Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom

3. All 6 installments of Harry Potter (i never get tired of reading them over and over again)

4. Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt

5. 'Tis by Frank McCourt

6. LOTR by Tolkien

6 songs/albums

1. Definitely Westlife. I never get tired of all of the albums

2. The Corrs. Every album again. Love them so much! Wish they didn't have to get married and give birth to so many now that they have to retire from this biz. Tsk

3. The book of love by Peter Gabriel.

4. Jim Brickman. This man is a legend.

5. Come on get higher by Matt Nathanson.

6. World on fire by Sarah Mclachlan.

7. Jonas brothers!!!!

6 things i have learnt this past year

1. Women make up half of the population of the world.

2. Multiple sex partners can lead to AIDS, syphilis etc etc

3. Guys are idiots

4. Speak up for myself

5. Never lend anyone anything that's valuable to you unless you trust/know him/her

6. Time and tide waits for no man

6 valuable things i own

1. My piano, my clavi, my guitar and violin

2. ballet shoes

3. Handphone

4. Laptop

5. Westlife albums

6. Sailormoon DVDs

6 bloggers i tag

1. Siao Wei
2. Hui Fang
3. Denise
4. Patsy
5. Ivan
6. Cynthia

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You can find ballroom shoes in many dance shoes stores, especially the low heel models. For women or men the same rules apply for the ballroom shoes. But when we talk about men's ballroom shoes we are talking about sophistication. For men many of the same rules for ballroom shoes apply. There are many places that sell discount dance shoes, they are affordable for the beginner dancers and is a great way of getting a pair of shoes.

Li Qien said...

hi, i saw that u r piano n guitar enthusiats.
r u giving any piano or guitar or both lessons?
i'm desperate to find someone to teach cuz i'm hopeless learning on my own... :p
thx