November 18, 2008

I Hate Food

I mean right..that is so not in me to hate food. I bet it must be that disgusting IMU-8-dishes-on-4th-floor thing seriously. It made me puke last night. This morning, maybe. It's bad enough that they actually closed the whole canteen down for renovation purpose, leaving us with nothing to eat, but all they can do is to just serve eight, very non-appealing dishes on our 4th floor. It wasn't even eight, cos 2 of it have already finished. I took only two vegetables and some teeny weeny bit of rice and it cost me rm2.50. Sick lah KL people. Tsk. Woke up at about 5am-ish cos my stomach was feeling horrible and i was getting very nauseous. Tossed in my bed for like half an hour or so, then i decided maybe i should try puking. I waited in front of my toilet bowl (lol), nothing came out. Called mum up, took some chinese pills, went back to sleep but couldn't. Tossed and tossed, until finally...my area postrema signalled my motor cortex and it told me to get up and get running to the toilet bowl again. It finally came out! Gosh i hate vomiting cos of course it's such an unpleasant feeling and the after-effect of it. SIgh. But i feel much better =)

You know they say God work in miraculous ways that you can't even imagine? I say they're right. I'm going home tonight! =D Which means, i get special treatment at home, i get special home-cooked food (it may be just porridge but i still love it) and i get special everything lah! =D And thank god, i'm taking a flight back. Imagine if i were on a bus.

Summative and EOS5 is coming! GASP!!!!

No comments: