November 29, 2008

Pouts

No, life isn't fair at all. Completely unfair! Mock osce had to be one day before the release of Twilight (the first screening) and exams have to be so near and now i can't go watch it =( To go all the way to the theatres to catch it would probably take too much out of me cos i'm constantly pressing for time and when i have a little bit of time, I NEED IT TO BREATHE. And the first Twilight book is just literally next door to me (with Yilin) and here am i, controlling that every ounce of tempation that is drawing me to it. I know if i start reading it, i won't stop till i finish all four and i know that's gonna be costly no matter how fast a reader i am. Tsk! The thought of Robert Pattinson just drives me crazy! And Kristen Stewart is just plain stunning. Period.


Everyone's on holidays now. SPM ended, STPM might've/already ended and the whole damn world is already in the festive mood. And tell me what am i doing here now?! Studying. Great lah seriously.

No comments: