November 7, 2008

Photoshoot!

I know Mich and i really don't have a life. I mean seriously. It's just a stupid little photoshoot today for our convo mag. And here we both are contemplating so hard (very hard) about what to bring, how to pose with it and what to wear (this is only mich, cos i told her we'd be wearing our labcoats so who the hell cares about what's inside as long as you have something on lol). Ok, maybe it isn't a stupid little photoshoot since it's gonna be on our profile page (or wherever in the mag it's gonna be) and as sane a human as we all are, we'd wanna look good (at least, ok).

Guess what i'm bringing? My ballet shoe!!!! =D It will finally be in the spotlight! =) In fact, i even wanted to take my pic in LT2 with the grand piano as my object, but i doubt Jan Kee and the rest would gladly allow me to do so LOL what's so special about me lahh!

Anyways, mum is here! =DD Never been happier! Since Sunday night, leaving this Sunday evening too =( BOOHOOO!

No comments: