March 31, 2010

butterfly fly away


you've finally said it. you've finally made it clear to me. that you cannot accept me for who i am. for all that has happened. because to you, in the end, it was my fault all along. you should've known better, that i was no good for you. that you have better ones out there, who were there to save you from my misery. i made you fall. i made you cry. i made you fall to your knees and believed a lie. the only thing was, i was in pain too. but you never did see it when i was with you. your harsh words stabbed me so deep it made me bleed. because you didn't understand at all what i was going through because it still is my fault, to you, everytime we talked this through. i don't need to be another burden anymore. i am tired to have to wait. i don't want to be that person you call on to fill only your empty spaces. and if you can't see me, i don't know when you ever will. maybe you won't. maybe i am too far. too far to comprehend. i can't even find the tears to cry anymore. the water seems to have ran dry. i only want you to care. i only want you to want things the way i want it too. but if you can't, by all means, i surrender. i release you from the responsibility you think you have on me. you can stop pretending to care. you can stop pretending to be there. if any of it makes you happier. i will pray for your happiness because i only want to see you with that, and nothing else.

No comments: