March 19, 2010

you make me smile ♥

when..

.. you call me "princess"
.. you tuck me into bed at night
.. my fingers touch yours under the pillow
.. you ask me out for dinners
.. you tell me how pretty my dress is
.. you tell me that i look pretty even without glasses
.. you take my hand and place it in yours
.. you tell me that you love having me cook for you
.. you put your arms around me so i could sleep on it
.. you hold me close when the cold sets in
.. you kiss me on the forehead
.. you tell me i'm not fat
.. you make me laugh everytime i cry
.. you succumb to my mental tortures
.. we talk to each other over the phone when the world is fast asleep
.. we snuggle into each others' arms 
.. you come to my rescue 
.. i call you and immediately you're there
.. you tell me that you miss me 
.. you're always here for me
.. you tell me that you love me :) 

and it's all because of you..

No comments: