March 9, 2010

Ahh! :)

on a brighter note.

i know things have been really rocky for me. no one knows what this heart has gone through the past week. behind that strong, tough facade.

anyways, i said i would blog about something happy. something lighter than that of my dark, emo side.

singapore was fun! :) haha. ok so much for trying.

ok so yes, singapore was REALLLYYY FUN! :D no seriously. me. lams. kw. ho. vin. bo. chicken. :)

pictures say it all!

marina barrage was really beautiful. absolutely gorgeous! and all those attempts at taking jumping shots! haha.

the ho. the princess. lumpers. chicken. bo. ohh.

my tetanus posture :)

we thought the tiles were really pretty. haha. this is near bugis. where we stayed.


this is our hostel! abc backpackers hostel. thanks to koo ho wai who found it :) cheapooo! but the lady wasn't too friendly though. scold scold scold. tskkk!


stopped by at almost 10 malls. its crazy. all that walking. i swear i had plantar fascitis then. god. 2nd day was the zoo. not a big fan but it was probably the best zoo ever. better than taiping definitely. and then hit the clubs at 12am. guess what time we came back. 4 freakin am!! ok but it was really cool. zirca is the bomb. what i'd remember most about it was the fact that i stood dancing behind the pedestal-like bars. haha. no i was not drunk :) no pictures cos we were busy dancing!

3rd day we were just too exhausted. went to body worlds at the science centre. AWESOMENESSSSS! talk about anatomy. its amazing how they are able to show such well preserved muscles, ligaments, tendons, vessels, organs, everything!

by the time we hit home, our energy level decreased to zero. literally. just absolutely fun! :)

since uni started, things have gone really out of hand. i am better. at least i hope i am and i keep it that way. too tired of such nonsense already. but i will still hope. and have faith. because i truly believe that when that day comes, he and i will know it. he will fight for me. yes mich? :) love you for constantly being there for me. i would've died. school work is getting out of hand. haven't been studying at all. still lovin ortho. although its not like i'm super good at it.

my baby htc died out. so i'm sorry people if i haven't been replying any of the msgs or have been unreachable. trying to get it done. i miss having to call mummy anytime i want. sigh. maybe this is punishment for my last month's bill which went up to rm250. yes, kill me.

gah. i need to pick myself up again. i need to revamp myself. i need to wake up from a long long dream and start living reality. its already knocking at my feet. i will. i can do this. there's always a reason to everything that has happened. it made me grow. i learned. God wouldn't put me through this if He didn't know i would pull through and that this was for my own good. He loves me.

i will be happy. i know i will.

No comments: