March 25, 2010

dear you

dear you,

i am not perfect. i get lazy,
sometimes my nails won't be done,
i wont always have my hair all nice,
i probably always want too much attention from you,
i won't be happy when you leave me,
i always start arguments just to see and to want to know that you care,
i'll have my days where i disappear from the world,
i'll have days where i will hate myself,
i'll probably get mad at things and hold them in until one day i blow up on you like i always do,
you'll probably think i'm the WEIRDEST GIRL IN THE WORLD,
when something's wrong i'll say nothing and you probably think i'm fine but i'm not,
down the road i'll probably have lied,
once or twice about something stupid,
or said something uncalled for,
but i do know, that i promise...
i'll make you the happiest man alive.

2 comments:

michelle said...

I like this! it sounds just like me as well!

Unknown said...

i like this too :) it is SO ME. haha