September 18, 2008

Too Hot To Be True!

I swear I could've just stripped my clothes off yesterday if it weren't because of the fact that we were in a hospital. Seriously. Hospital Seremban (HTJ) is just as hot as a baking oven! We were just literally drenched from head to toe! The oh-so-thick labcoat with its long stupid sleeves didn't help at all. Imagine standing right under the sun with its scorching rays in an open field. Yeah you get the idea. How do the doctors, patients, nurses and students live with THAT honestly.

Anyways, all we did there was clerk the orthopedic patients, present it to the doctor (in our case, we had Mr.Chan) and get ourselves completely and utterly exhausted after all of it. And since we had such limited time to prepare our case (ok, maybe our history taking skills still suck), Mr Chan commented on a few things lah. A bit strict, but nonetheless, he's nice.

A little drama at the end to add some spice LOL (thanks to the heat stroke idiot). Met Cheng Ling there =) Didn't meet Fen =( BOOhooo! Saw some really cute docs (HAHA afterall, that was what me and Surin were looking forward to for this trip lol). Can never really get what Cho said to me out of my damn skull. He said "you know my senior said, if medic girls don't get a guy by the 4th or 5th year, then gone lah". ..........................................Ok, a bit of pressure there. But I'm gonna shake it off. =D LOL

Came back completely lifeless. Had to read my stupid CSU. It turned out to be quite fun actually today. No stress. Dr. Jac, what do you expect? =)

Last week's notes and this week's are piling up. Time never flew this fast before. And I've never been so short of time in my entire 4 sems here. It just had to be my final sem, with a final exam at the end of it. GREAT.

No comments: