September 26, 2008

Jonas Frenziieee!!

I missed Camp Rock on Disney Channel. I cannot believe it. Why don't I have an astro in KL?! And I just can't find the right place to download it. GRrr!

"When You Look Me In The Eye", in my opinion, is currently the best song from the Jonas Brothers. I didn't quite understand the whole JB frenzy that hit the world since their debut single. I think they're really talented, they write really good songs and that they're really fashion forward but I just wasn't so into them yet. Maybe I was looking, but I wasn't seeing, you know?

But I have to tell you this. Mich and I so totally agree that Nick Jonas is hot. Like REALLY HOT. There's just something about him. And then, if you've catched a glimpse or seen Joe Jonas in Camp Rock, the scene with Demi Lovato "I Gotta Find You", you have to be crazy if you don't think Joe is drop dead gorgeous. I mean seriously. Plus, that song - it is just amazing. I could just listen to it over and over again on my player, on my mp3. Again and again. It REALLY is that good. And it just makes me wanna watch Camp Rock so badly! =(

Joe Jonas



Nick Jonas



Yeah, I'd like to have a guy that plays the guitar too. Sigh.



Jonas Brothers rock! =D

No comments: