September 30, 2008

Mamma Mia Camp Rock!


Ok I am planning to stop blabbing about Camp Rock and The Jonas Brothers after this post. I promise.

Watched it last night! Whooohooo =D A quick review. *Spoiler Ahead*

I thought the plot could've been a little bit better. I felt some of the scenes didn't really connect. Like how Tess found out that Mitchie is the girl Shane's looking for and how she stole her song book and the audience would naturally think that Tess would be doing the song "This Is Me" for Final Jam, stealing Mitchie's limelight. But it didn't happen so. And then, there were some other missing pieces here and there.

Overall, it was ok. Demi Lovato is such a breath of fre
sh air. She just has this very infectious smile. A big, wide smile =) And if it wasn't for the fact that the JBs and Demi are the main cast, I think I would seriously consider watching it at all. Stop. You don't even have to ask if Joe is hot. YES HE IS.

In fact, I think HSM set the benchmark for all the Disney Channel Original Movies. It is THE epitome, you know. Like how I remember all the songs from HSM cos they're so good. Everyone of it. HSM 2 should have a switch in title, to like "Troy and Gabriella's Moment" or something. Seriously. I like "Gotta Find You", "This Is Me", "Here I Am" and "Play My Music" in Camp Rock =D cos they were the only ones that sounded good anyway. LOL


I watched Mamma Mia too! Loved it loved it loved it ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!

Meryl Streep can really sing. Amanda Seyfried is so gorgeous. Julie Walters is such fun to watch. Colin Firth is so freakin' hot with his guitar. Pierce Brosnan CANNOT sing. Stellan Skarsgard is bad (I dont know why but he reminds me of the octopus guy in Pirates of the Caribbean).

It is good. So good. Period. Watch it yourself. I'm tired of typing and figuring the words to describing how much I loved it.

No comments: