April 28, 2008

mother's day in advance

The past one week was great as well. Classes for endo system ended on wed, which means I managed to sneak back to my lovey dovey home!! =) Caught up with so much of tv and my favourtie programmes, met up with Jasmin cause she wanted to show me that wonderful place of hers =) I am so looking forward to it.

Another main purpose of going back was to celebrate mother's day in advance with mum for I won't be celebrating it this year with her. sobs. First time. I made her a photo frame with me and her in it of course. teehee. And just so coincidental that while we were having our buffet dinner at Revolving, cat, kg and pei were there too! Haven't seen pei in ages already! Oh my god, the ice-cream was absolutely fantastic. Haven't indulge myself like this for a long long time. Such satisfaction! =D



Yaiks, that's a sausage LOL

And in the end, I wasn't very fond of the idea of coming back to kl again. As usual. Hate it. What with Dr. Francis Achike as my pbl faci. Ain't very encouraging. But he said I had a beautiful name. HAHA. So much for those who love calling me bobo, meibolou, meibo, or whatever.

Lip Jin called me last night by the way. All the way from Tasmania. So wasn't expecting it! Haven't seen him in ages already! Since A-levels ended, since I came here, since he left for Tasmania. WOW. Although he had to send me a not so pleasant comment on fb first before doing so. But LOL. He made me realize that I'm already really lucky to be here near home, while so many other ppl are overseas and alone. It really gets to you esp when you're sick out there. Sigh. I always thought maybe it was a blessing in disguise. HMmm..

Anyways, abit sad that tmr's a public holiday and that mum and dad isn't here. =( At least I'm going over to Sooi's place. Not that bad. Gets me through the day happier =)

Till the next one!

No comments: