April 6, 2008

I'll Be Remembering You



The weekend has been, i must say, one of the more memorable ones without mum and dad by my side ever since the whole kl ordeal started. Sooi picked me up on thurs after lectures supposedly to go pasar malam at her place, but it turned out to be raining and all, so we didnt manage to. Instead, picked up some black pepper duck from sri petaling (i have never seen that shop in my entire stay here until Sooi pointed it out to me LOL) and brought it back to her place at OUG to eat! AAHHH!! How i love her place!! =) i wished she would've come down to kl much earlier, so i could've bunked in with her =( *sigh*

Anyways, Sat was spent shopping with Fen at Pavillion, Times Square (met Mei Yin), and Sg Wang. I came back with blisters on my foot thank you. arghh. The agony. I was supposed to buy myself a dinner bag and shoes for the prom but it so happened that i bought a loaf bread from bread story instead. THAT WAS ALL. Sun was great as well. Met up with the CLS gang at KLCC. my dearest Hui Li, ET, Mel, Cheryl and Genie =) Would've been better with cat, kg, blian etc. OMG we just couldnt stop talking bout DOPEY. Blian would love this. LOL Sooi picked me up again for dinner that evening. Honestly, she's prob the best thing that has ever happened to me apart from Fen, ever since i came down to KL. She should've been here earlier. i love you Sooi!!

So, I said i'd talk bout home and the hols here. Bout family. Friends and all.

CNY wasnt all that great. EOS was so perfectly scheduled that it had to fall in the midst of the celebration. Like WOW. However however, i still did manage to have that teeny weeny bit of fun with my family and friends as well, although i looked like an idiot bringing my books along. BITCH. Anyways, here they are. There arent many pics because i spent most of my time book-whoring you see *smirk*




That's my aunt gossipping to my cousib bro who's too busy taking a pic =)

My cousin bro and his gf =)

My cousin sister

Spent the next week of hols doing my hospital attachment. Loved the kids at paeds ward to bits =) I honestly think i might just specialize into paediatrics if not for KH's words ringing in my ears " aiyer, but there're so many ppl who wants to be paeds now" thank you KH.


That's Grace, the clinic assistant =)



Dinner with Jasmin and the yamaha gang was great too. Haven't met them in ages!! esp Hui Fang and Yap, my band mates =) awww..i miss my senzation and le fort vague and the electone fest days!!! This time, with new gossips and new news to be heard and much more to rejoice for! =) AHHH!! i so wanna be part of it!! =D



Jasmin and Siva


Denise, Dylan and me! I love them =)


My violin teacher and bandmate, Yap






LOL, he loves the attention =D



That's Hui Fang






Another great news, my niece!!! YES IM AN AUNT! she's 4 month's old now. And my cousin sis's gonna bring her back to pg for us to play with her really really soon. Prob in June. YAY! Ain't she cute?? teeheeee =)




That's just me with the "ku" during goddess of mercy's birthday. or is it? i dont know. i think so. my aunt took it back. LOL

There goes the holidays. Here comes reality crashing into my face. Missing mum so much right now. For the first time, im not goin back home until the end of the month. APPLAUSE PLEASE!!!! hello, some encouragement will do a long way here. LOL anyways, lookin forward to her being down this weekend. she'll be staying here till the next. so she'll be sending me off to prom. LOL haha. Anyways, till the next one =)

No comments: