April 25, 2008

IMU ball '08

After months and weeks of michelle bugging me, I finally decided that i should really go for the IMU ball. In fact, i knew i would go in the end. Its just that i needed a little more persuasion and all that mushy mushy words of "it wouldn't be fun without you mabel!!" LOL. Yeah, i can already hear the word "bitch" from mich's mouth, plus the rolling of eyes and all. teehee =) It could've been slightly more memorable, cos it felt as if it was a really brief gathering in which everyone was dressed to the nines and just out of the ordinary shirt and tie, slacks and skirts and blouses and all of those formal wear to which we were so accustomed to already in uni. And not forgetting the cam-whoring sessions and the battle of who has the most pictures.

These are some of my more favourite pics. If you're interested =) For more, go to facebook LOL


That's a muhibah pic (quote: jian min)


Yay! The penangites =)


That's the table I was in. I know, I'm the odd one XD


I will miss her =(


M206 girls



Mum was there to see me off!! =) It was 230 am and she's tired LOL


From left: Michelle, me, Lameena and Abi


Aha, Law Ngie Chang (who never fails to throw the rubbish LOL)


Xiao Fen, my housemate =) I will miss her too

Came back at 230am, mum waited up for me..aww!! i love you mum! Cleaned the makeup. Oh my god, it was so hard to take it off like i had a permanent marker pen drawn onto my eyes. Didn't even bothered to wash my hair, which was soaked in gel and glittery jittery dusts. Jumped into bed, and goodnight.

ps: I did wash my bed sheet the next morning LOL

No comments: