April 18, 2008

The Bitch Next Door

I bet you think you're pretty smart.
I bet you think you're too hot to be true.

You know what?
Stop with that childish, overly-immature behaviour of yours.
And get a grip in life.

Oh, im sorry that life isn't what you expected or want it to be.
But that's the way it is.
And im sorry that you have to live with it.

If you haven't already learn,
Learn to grow up.
Learn to live with others.
Learn to be a little more responsible.
Learn to stop being so self-centered and selfish.
Learn to start behaving like an adult and not a 2 month old baby.
Learn to clean up your own mess after everytime you mess up your own ass.
Learn to be more patient.
Learn to stop taking advantage of others.

And finally,
Learn to be a little more of use to society.
And stop ruining my day.



David Cook killed me with this song. Oh my god.

No comments: