April 11, 2008

Totally had a blast over the wkend. A little not so pleasant that my celine dion dream didnt exactly turn out, but thanks guys for the thought. REALLY. It's really all that matters. To those who were a part of it, u know who u are..I LOVE YOU!!!! =D ps: my every year birthday present still stands KH =)

Anyways, I slept over at Sooi's place which was really really great cos i had Wah Lai Toi to cheer me up!! *grins* i miss my astro =( And that girl *shakes head* we bought back half a duck for dinner!! oh my god, it was nothing but an eating spree for the past two days! We had that for dinner ( we were almost dead by the end of it ), tau sar pneah for supper, and AGAIN, that same duck porridge we couldnt finish during dinner. Yup, all in one day. That guiltiness just sweeps over me everytime i take a bite, with mum's words "dont eat so much d loh, later ur prom dress cant fit u then sei.." OOPS..LOL Then breakfast was egg tarts, lunch at sg wang ws wan than me with fried carrot cake, and dinner was exceptionally bizzarely filling as well. I wouldnt be surprise if my ass gets any bigger anytime soon =(

Mum's down here already. She's at her seminar now. Cant wait to see her back tonight!! =D

I just cant help but to put this video of David Archuletta in here. I love this piece to death!! =)

ps: Ah Sooi, cheers to the times we had!! and thanks for the sg wang, breakfast, lunch and dinner. *hugs* See you again very soon =)



No comments: