October 17, 2010

loved :)

i came home for the weekends. i think i needed this break away from where we were. i was in such a big mess.

spent the few days at home just being with my mum and dad. my aunt. and my baby niece :) love her to bits although she did fart in my face. LOL.

i think i am a lot better now. i still do think about you. but i've come to terms with it. i am accepting it. time will tell the truth, i'm sure.

i thank god everyday for giving me this strength to move on. and for sending me his angels to help me through it all.

thank you ho wai, for always being there. taking me out and constantly reminding me that life doesn't just end here. and for buying me sammy the moose! :) i love you ho wai!

thank you hui li for calling me up and checking on me. i miss you so very very much! come home soon ok :)  i love you more darling! kisses :D

thank you pau for always listening to me grumble and complain and cry over the phone. i know you have other, aherm, "things" to attend to, and i'm sorry i took up so much of your time. but thank you :)

thank you shaf for making me smile all the time. and for all that you've told me ( it was harsh, but it was the truth that i needed to hear). thank you for making me look forward to so many things. and for just being here. you know i love you shaf!

and of course my mum - who's undying love have been keeping me alive.

No comments: