April 30, 2010

ache


today, i cried. today, i finally cried. today, i finally cried over you. it felt like the tears were just waiting for its time to weigh down. i sat at the airport today. you never called. you never texted. you never bothered to ask how i was doing the whole day. the whole week. it felt like ages to me when you don't. my nights felt empty. and as i kept telling myself that you probably won't care anymore, i kept that tiny flicker of hope inside my heart. hoping, waiting. but you never showed. and i so i sat at the airport today. waiting to go home, to get away from it all. to get away from you. i sat alone, and i started crying in the midst of the buzzing life surrounding me. i walked, hurriedly to the washroom, locked the door behind me. pulled out my pieces of tissues. and started crying. for once in my entire life, my heart ached so badly. you stabbed me once, and now you stabbed me twice. the piercing sound of that sharp knife you put through my heart. that endless tears rolling down my cheeks. i don't know how you bear to see me cry. i don't know and don't understand how you could put me through this. why? i loved you. i did.


but you thought i never cared..

No comments: