May 1, 2010

different

you've changed. or is it me? it can't be me. because i'm still here. everyday, waiting for you. and so it cannot be me. you aren't the person i thought i used to know anymore. and i am angry! i am angry because i couldn't make you permanent. i am angry at the changes they brought to you. i am angry at the fact that why noone ever stays the same!

i fake a smile everyday along the corridors. just so people wouldn't notice that i was breaking inside. you walked past me, like that invisible soul that slips me by. i don't know you anymore. and it scares me. it scares me because a week ago, you kissed me and told me that you loved me and would always be there for me. what happened to the promises that you made me? what happened to "you are my prince and i will forever be your princess"? what happened to "i will always be there for you, no matter what"? i believed you. i really did. you didn't have to crush my heart that way.

what happened to "i'm sorry"?

i cannot stop crying. i cannot stop. i cannot because my heart is tearing in pieces. it's bleeding. it hurts. it hurts so bad that i cannot even pretend to smile. i am frustrated and angry because i don't understand what i did that deserved this from you. i have given you everything. everything, and more, and now i don't know what else to offer you anymore.

you win, and i lose...

No comments: