April 27, 2010


you tell me that you love me. you tell me that you want me. but you can't. we can't. because we're different. in so many ways. but then again, isn't that why opposites attract? isn't that what makes us, us, in all the different ways? it may seem to have slipped your mind. but every word and every letter in that letter of mine carried the weight of my heart. you probably don't remember it anymore. if you did love me and if you still do, why don't you want to fight for me? why won't you stand up and tell me, convince me, that you want to make this work? why would you give up if you had wanted me so badly? and so i am asking, am i not worth it? am i not worth giving up certain things in your life for? am i not worth sweating for? am i not worth the love and the time and the tender loving care?
 
am i really that worthless? 

1 comment:

michelle said...

mabel heah i don't ever want to hear you say that about yourself!If they don't know how to appreciate you then its not your fault, they are the ones i d feel sorry for. Think about everyone else who thinks you are worth every bit of their time, love and affection. :) u know i m top of that list!