April 15, 2009

The Papayas And Bananas

You have no idea how embarrassed i was today at the clinic. Sigh.

I was being chased out from the TANDAS PEREMPUAN BY A MANNNN!!!!

Geee i never knew things work the opposite here in seremban.

So my bladder was calling, i dashed into the toilet and looked at each empty cubicle to check out which one was clean. And out comes a malay man, who said to me,

"OI INI TANDAS LELAKI LAHHH!!!"

And i just stoned there. and i'm like WTF??!

I scrambled out quickly after freezing for 5 seconds. I looked at the sign outside the toilet. It says, in RED,

"TANDAS PEREMPUAN"

with the stupid-doll-in-skirt-girl picture laughing mentally at my face.

So i told him,

"eh tidak lah. ini tandas perempuan??!"

"tak lahhh.. ini lelaki!"

And all the aunties passing by had to lend their support to the opposite gender. Betrayer! GRrr!

I hurried to the "actual" tandas perempuan and finished my business. Lams was laughing at me. LOL. So did everyone. =(

I think this only happens to people like me. I have no idea why. Sigh!

No comments: