April 12, 2009

The Museum!

I hardly visit my own state's museum. In fact i've only ever been there once in my entire 20 years at home. Even then, it was my kindergarten's day trip to the museum whoohoo! with my little buddies and all =) And i remembered we went to mcdonald's after that LOL. And i took a pic with my dear, dead and old Francis Light =D

Visited our CFCS patient yesterday. Breakfast was at some Mambau Nasi Lemak which apparently was supposed to be really famous and good. I thought it was ok. Penang has better ones LOL. Sorry Ru Fah =P


Then we decided to drop by the museum before visiting our patient's place since it was still rather early. Mannnn...the museum sucked!! It looks really huge from the outside but at the same time, i find it rather empty on the inside. It was plain boring! Thank god there isn't any entrance fees.

I wouldn't visit it the second time round definitely. ZZZzzzZ!

No comments: