January 14, 2009

Pain In The Head

I have never, in my entire 20 years, seen or come across anyone that is so calculative and meticulous right up to the very last cent in their stinking pockets. I mean if we were talking about a hundred bucks or more, thousands and millions, then i'd be burning your ass everyday to get you to return me my money. No, this post is not about people owing me money, neither do i owe anyone money. On my part, i'm rather particular about returning someone's cash after i've borrowed it because i just don't like the fact that i'm using someone else's cash and it just keeps running back and forth at the back of my head. But that's just me. I thought i've had enough of stingy, selfish and meticulous people in my life for the past two years and i was glad that it was gonna be the last that i'd see of her/him. Then again, i guess i was wrong. I just don't know why shitty things like this happen to me. EVERYTIME. I wonder if i have this tendency of attracting negative energy and negative people to myself. Seriously, just cut me some slack. I've had enough of thinking to do and i really don't need you to complicate it for me. Technically, you are right. But there are certain times in life where there is no need to apply the exact right thing to do if it was only going to hurt everyone else. I'm not sure if you've heard of this word "COMPROMISE"? Yeah, you better damn do now. Go get a dictionary. I have an Oxford if you need one. Seriously.

Anyways, part of me is glad that things have turned out the way they are now. Not all of it, but some. Definitely a lesson worth learning. I just hope that the new year will turn out better than it is now.
Oh, i'm not sure if you peeps have noticed.

I LOVE TRAVIS!!!!!!!!!
=D WE THE KINGS ROCKS!!

No comments: