January 22, 2009

Incomprehensible

Firstly, ballet turned out fine yesterday. So much for the adrenaline rush. LOL. Then again, it was just Annabelle. I'm sure if it was Teacher Priscilla, i'd be dead by now. Yesterday's class reminded me a lot of our old times in the grades. All the fun, jokes, and the silly little things that we do like rolling our eyes over some lame girl in class (haha, that was funny. don't think she ever got it). But there was one point when Teacher Annabelle lifted my leg to almost 150 degrees, i swear i thought my leg would break. Haha although it didn't at that time, they're both completely sore now. I can't even walk properly. tsk!

Enough about ballet. Today didn't go that well. Dad woke me up at 825 am. 825am. 825 am. On a non-schooling day. I mean seriously. Fine, we were supposed to pick mum up for breakfast. Of course i was a bit cranky, who wouldn't be?! Then about an hour ago, mum yelled at me while i was driving for NO APPARENT REASON. Really, it's a long story. And she was yelling at how fast i was speeding and guess what, i was only going at 40km/hour. 40 40 40 40 40 40 40. It wasnt even 400. Please, somebody, anybody, tell me 40 is fast, and i swear i will personally slit your throat and cut you into pieces and roll a car over you. The funny thing is, i came back and talked to diana and sooi phing about it, instead they both told me they're in the exact same situation as i am. LOL. What is wrong with parents?!

I never understood parents. Maybe i thought i did. Now i don't think i do. I hate it when they don't practice what they preach. I hate it when they never admit they're wrong. I hate it when they don't say "sorry" even though they know they're wrong. They're always right. We're always wrong. Somehow, they just have something to say about the things that we do. We're no perfect beings. We're just humans. I can't be who you want me to be. I am me. I am myself. I am not you. I can't think like you. I can't speak like you. I am just not you!!! I'm not the one who always thinks i'm right. I'm always the one that says "sorry" even when i don't think i'm wrong. As much as i had to admit it, i feel like i'm just saying it for the sake of saying it. Sigh There are times when i wished i didn't have to come back. Don't get me wrong. I am grateful for the things i have. I am grateful for having my parents. It is just little things like these that makes me think twice.

No comments: