January 13, 2009

Another Day, Another Beginning

I never thought that this day would ever arrive. It seemed like it was taking an eternity and it was far from being near. I still remember the days when i'd complain EVERYDAY to mich on the phone about how this is really taking a toll on all of us (or maybe it's just us both) and how the first thing that comes into my mind every morning i wake up is how many sets of notes i need to cover for the day and how much i can recall what i studied the night before. It really is that pathetic and it seemed as though this madness was never gonna end. Don't even begin asking me how the papers turned out because i think alot would agree with me that they caught us at where we least expected it.

So, here it is. The end of Phase I, the start of another new chapter. Apart from praying hard everyday and hoping and hoping everyone of us pass the papers (just a pass would suffice, really!!), i feel that bit of sadness in me to see those people that i've grown accustomed to meeting everyday, leave. I wish each and everyone of you all the success you can get and all the best in all that you do. I'm sure our paths would cross again someday soon. Mich, we still have 8 more months before you finally take leave, i don't know how many pails i should carry to the airport to fill them with my tears (honestly!) and i don't know what i'd do without you here with me, keeping me sane. I love you! I'm waiting for our date here in Penang and maybe someday (i hope), we'd have our date in Galway.

To be honest, it does feel a little weird now that i don't have to worry about studying. Not that i don't enjoy not thinking about my notes, but it just feels a little off after worrying about them for almost 2 months. I am glad i'm having guilt-free tv now LOL and lots and lots of movies =) More and more day dreaming about how Edward is gonna swoop down on a white unicorn and carry me in his arms and we'd ride off into the endless sunset. And how we'd have lots and lots of little Edwards and Mabels running around the garden (boy, are they a handful to look after?!) and we'd live happily ever after =) sighssssssss...

And oh! Kudos to the convo mag team for the wonderful mag. Loved it =)

That's me and my page mates Huiling (i miss her!), Malini and Mastura. It's funny how Mastura and I both chose ABBA's song as our theme song LOL

This is the one shoe that i really really love which i bought the other day (just before exam) LOL. Yeah couldn't stop my itchy hands =D


This is New Year's Eve with mummy. Very sad one, indeed. Of course i'd still have to smile for the camera LOL



No comments: