October 29, 2008

A Little Of This And That

It's really weird that when i don't try to come up with a topic here, my ideas keep flooding my brain and compresses onto all my cranial nerves that i'd get all excited and crazy! But now that i'm here, i find it rather difficult to even start a line.

The holidays were of massive fun that i wished it never had to end. I dreaded the very thought of coming back to imu and being thrown back into reality. I mean i miss the company of my friends but the very thought of attending all those terrible lectures (which i usually end up clueless about) and the very fact that eos5 is fast approaching and i still haven't started a single revision on my previous systems yet and a whole lot of new lectures which i still have to catch up with and just great, i have a mock osce coming up soon. I guess i just find it hard to even be human.

Spent so much time at home just being me, just being around mum and dad. I don't think i'd ever want to leave that comfort zone of mine. Although i know it's sooner or later. That, and the fact that penang has so much of food to offer! There wasn't a single moment where i was hungry at all. Guess that explains the weight a little. LOL.

Dinner with my dad's old gang (Uncle Tony, Aunty Joyce, Aaron etc etc) was great as well. I think i really do miss their company. Not that i like being around aunties and uncles but then again, they're a fun bunch of oldies. LOL. My god, Aaron is huge now! Not huge huge, but it's sad to see him being taller than i am now. He used to be this tiny little boy and we'd both have so much fun together! (i'm not a pedophile) I meant fun as in when we were still kids. And he'd always ask why am i that short. Tsk! Gahh, i just missed those good old days. Wished we didn't have to grow up =(

Plus i watched High School Musical 3! *spoiler ahead*!!


Definitely one of my favourite scenes =)

I actually think it's really good. Of course it can't be better than the first. HSM 1 is like THE HSM movie you know. But this i guarantee, is so much better than the second. Definitely. And Kenny Ortega really deserves an applaud for all of this seriously. He's this old man (not really old, but old) who just has so much of this really great dance moves and is constantly bursting with so much of ideas! He choreographed Miley Cyrus's Best Of Both World Tour (not that i'm interested) and all of these HSM movies?! HE'S THE MAN! =D Mich and I couldn't agree more that Zac is hot being shirtless. LOL. You can't control the girl with the raging hormones, can u? =) And the songs in HSM 3 is so much better than the second. My favourite has to be Right Here, Right Now; Can I Have This Dance; Just Wanna Be With You and Scream. Sharpay and Ryan definitely sing better songs here and man do i love Sharpay more =) Chad *nodds head* is really good. Period. Go watch it if you haven't!




It's not easy to be me...

No comments: