October 14, 2008

I Can Still Recall

I am telling you this three songs are so good. You'd be crazy if you don't agree with me. Yes, i'm still not over with Mamma Mia just yet. That's only because it is definitely one movie that i'd watch again and again and not get tired of it ever, ever, ever! Because it's so MY type of movie you know. And i bet the musical is going to be one hell of a great show as well, if not more. Definitely. Sadly, i don't think i'd be able to make it. One, cos it's too expensive. Two, cos my idiotic finals are approaching. Absolutely hate the idea. But i think i'd settle listening to these three songs. =D




Meryl Streep is just phenomenal in this. Period. Although technology wasn't that advanced when Abba first recorded this, but i still think Meryl did a better job in this than Abba. With all due respect, i think Abba is one of the greatest band alive but Meryl nailed this. So much of feelings and emotion! Like i could just rip my heart out! I could cry all day listening to this. Seriously. A bit of a pitch problems here and there (Randy's style) but nonetheless, a great great great job indeed!



I always say a man who knows how to play the guitar can get any girl he wants. Yes, including me. Colin Firth is smokin hot in this! Damn man. Despite the sad fact that they had to turn him gay in the end (which i was pretty pissed at), i still think he's one of the hottest British actor there is. Pierce Brosnan sucks at singing but I have to say he looks pretty good in this too. Stellan, my octopus or whatever creature he is in Pirates of Caribbean, im sorry he's such a bad singer. Maybe i just can't get his face as the octopus man off my mind. LOL



My all time FAVOURITE Abba song. Period. This is the song that made me want to dance and shake my booty so badly in the theatres. No joke. =D

Mamma mia...Here I Go Again!

No comments: