June 12, 2011

i'm sure everyone's afraid of being lonely. i know i am. so are you.

i just didn't think that that would be the reason why you held me for so long and allowed me to drown into you like a hopeless victim of a shattered love.

two years of heartache and never-ending screams and cries in a feeble attempt to make you and i work. i just didn't want to take no for an answer. two years down the road, you and i happened. and then the idea of commitment got brutally murdered.

i have tried. i have given in everything i have and own. i wanted it so badly i was ready to give up my entire life for you. i guess i have finally come to accept that you and i were never meant to be. now noone, including myself, would ever blame me for not trying, for not putting up a fight, for not taking matters of fate into my hands. i did. for a long, long time.

they say you can never mend a broken heart. and its true. because you have ripped it all away from me, my heart, my mind, my soul and myself.

i just want to rest. finally.

No comments: