February 10, 2010

the high and the low

I AM OFFICIALLY MOVING ON TO 5TH YEAR IN MEDICAL SCHOOL!

thank you to all who believed in me. who had so much of faith in me. whose hope and belief never did waver. and who supported me in every possible way from the very beginning of this madness till its very last bit.

mum, for her undying love and support! :) wouldn't have made it through without her definitely. literally my maid for an entire week. breaks my heart to see her work so much for me :( love you mum.

mich, for those emails, and the words of encouragement. wonder how you kept them coming when i'm always whining and complaining. thank you for just believing that i can do this and those prayers i made you do for me :)

sooi! for constantly asking me how i was doing on msn and for putting up with my MIA acts, and still not giving up on me. and for just being there anytime i needed you. :)

ho, kw, lams, surin, viv, avinder, bo, chicken, pik - i'm glad we pulled through this together. all those sleep-deprived days and palpitations and panic attacks! whining and complaining. but most importantly, keeping each other going every minute of the day :) WE DID IT!

say hello to semester 8 and semester 9! :) say hello to EDINBURGH! lee kah weng, i told you we'd be going together didnt i? rolls eyes. and italy :) and london and old trafford :) and my beloved ireland :)

it's been a crazy week and month altogether. its like this drought that is sucking every bit of life in me. finally deserve this rest. and chinese new year. it all still feels so surreal. like i just got out of a really bad dream, into this wonderful perfect bliss! :)

don't feel all too chinese new year-ish this year though. can one ever get bored of celebrating it? i feel like i already am. wonder how i'd be able to celebrate 70 years of that. then again who says i'd live till 70. haha.

back at home now. on my comfy couch. watching tv. surfing the net. ahh, what a wonderful treat to long, hard and tiring month. i'm lovin' it :)

No comments: