February 5, 2010

and i plead

"i suppose it means that you meant a lot to me. and you still do. because i knew we shared that special something not too long ago. it just didn't work out as i had wanted it so badly to. and maybe you were the first person that i wanted to care so much for. that first person i wanted to give all my love to. it just didnt happen. i just want you to know that you will always mean something to me even when we've moved on. i will always have that place for you in me. i just don't understand how you can hurt me again and again and again. it does not make sense what you say. it's all contradicting. i don't know how you can tell me about how much you care for me and yet you have the heart to see me cry.

and so i plead, for you, to not break my heart again. once is more than enough. just don't. "

No comments: